Monday 11 May 2009

How many ways can you countdown?



Here is my UK countdown calendar. I was bored one day so I decided to make my own sort of "advent calendar" to countdown to my trip (as if all of the online ones and the one on my iPod weren't enough ;) . Before you say it, yes I know I have far too much time on my hands. Each door on the calendar reveals the image of an attraction or sight I will (hopefully) be seeing on my trip. The pictures around the calendar are scrapbooking stickers that I plan to use when I return and go to catalogue all of my travels.

On the trip front, I have sent in the final payment for my housing in London and I have put all of my luggage and travel gear in the office after my California trip so I know where everything is when it's time to pack for the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment