Thursday 22 January 2009

168 days and counting . . .

I can't believe it's finally the year in which I get to take the 6 week trip I've been dreaming of for the better part of a DECADE! So far I have:
luggage
NUMEROUS guide books for London, Great Britain in general, Dublin and Scotland
some money already converted into British Pounds
a plane ticket
a room reserved for the 3 and a half weeks I'll be in London
travel insurance
the unlock code to use my phone with a UK SIM card
tentative plans for the 2 weeks Chris and I will be together
and a list of attractions so long that I think it will take 12 weeks to accomplish it all (I keep saying I'll have to save some things to do on my next trip over there).

Anyone else think I'm just a wee bit excited about this trip ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment